Tuesday 5 August 2014

Coming Soon...

Things are changing here at More Than Bullets and Bombs...

I'm very excited to announce that it'll no longer be just little old me running the blog - as you can probably tell, there's no way in hell that I can do it by myself. I never seem to have the time. Therefore, I have recruited a small team of awesome people to help me out - so watch out for their names popping up very soon!

In addition to this, I'm trying to take the blog to a new level - I'm going to be getting a Facebook page set up soon as well as a custom domain (hopefully!) so watch out for that too!

I don't know why I didn't think of doing these things sooner, but like I said, I couldn't do it by myself so I've got a great little gang together to help me out. I can't wait! The future is bright, and I'll continue (and better) my mission of helping the world realise that there is more to Northern Ireland than bullets and bombs. 


Tiarna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment